lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

HEY boy! yes, you, you who can read my mind, can you help me?

There's a haze above my TV, that changes everything I see.. and maybe if I continue watching, I'll lose the traits that worry me. (Can we fast-forward to go down on me?) Stop there and let me correct it, I wanna live a life from a new perspective. You come along because I love your face & I'll admire your expensive taste*. Taking everything for granted but I still respect the time. I move along with some new passion knowing everything is fine, and I would wait and watch the hours fall in a hundred separate lines, but I regain repose and wonder how I ended up inside. More to the point, I need to show how much I can come and go. Other plans fell through and put a heavy load on me. I know there's no more that need be said, but It's not fair, just let me perfect it: Don't wanna live a life that isn't comprehensive. 'Cause seeing clear would be a bad idea, now catch me up on getting out of here . So catch me up I'm getting out of here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario